fra NOK 1,524.19
Hi, since we have an AWD we dont want to attempt the last offroad stretch to Wakan Village on it. Is it possible to park the vehicle below and attempt the stretch on foot? How long is the stretch and is it walkable? Thank you.
It will be a bad idea to walk all the way from parking lot as it is 2.5 kms stretch to reach the village and again you have to walk towards the hill top almost 1.5kms .. which is roughly 700steps to climb. So I dont suggest your idea. You may find some villagers doing shuttle service in their own 4WD vehicles. Seek that option if you're ok with it..
Hi Guys. I have read reviews about Wakan Village. I'm planning to go there this weekend. I have KIA Sportage (4WD) but the manual gears are not working however 4WD is working fine. Can you tell me if I can be able to reach Wakan by my car?
I would not recommend you,because Gears should be in perfect condition for the last two steep climbs..as well as descent..
Can I travel to Wakan Village on Saloon Car?
During my visit in February 2016, I had seen a couple of tourists drove a sedan car and managed to park in the designated parking lots. It's not advisable to use a sedan car as about last 3 kms to reach the village, it was graded road, narrow and there was a sharp and steep bend just before reaching the parking lots.
Vanlige spørsmål om Wakan Village
- Vi anbefaler å bestille turer i Wakan Village på forhånd for å sikre deg en plass. Om du bestiller med Tripadvisor, kan du avbestille opptil 24 timer før turen begynner for å få full refusjon. Se alle turer 2 Wakan Village på Tripadvisor
- Restauranter i nærheten av Wakan Village:
- (10.69 km) Al Maisan at Anantara Al Jabal Al Akhdar Resort
- (10.82 km) Bella Vista at Anantara Al Jabal Al Akhdar Resort
- (10.75 km) Al Qalaa at Anantara Al Jabal Al Akhdar Resort
- (6.49 km) The Cliff Cafe
- (10.20 km) Robo'u Alsaab Restaurant