I am travelling to south Africa in November 2018, with a group of 4 adults.
We would like to finish our trip with the Full-Day Blyde River Canyon panorama trip and also do a full day safari .
Can you please advice on these trips and what hotel locations do you collect from
We always need two people for a day tour to depart.Please note we do single people and the cost is 2500.00 rand ,this is for both tours below,if other people join you 850 rand is refunded to you.Thanks
We leave from anywhere in Nelspruit or surrounding areas at 5am in an open vehicle, please dress warmly.
We enter Kruger included is a packed lunch, entrance fees, water and a guide for the whole day, we return to Nelspruit in the late afternoon.
The cost per person R1650 which needs to be paid in full to confirm departure, thank you.
Please note all tours book and paid directly to us (no third party) get free dorm accommodation at The Old Vic the night before and after all tours.
This is to help you and is a saving on tour prices below.Please note you may upgrade and the difference may be subtracted from the new room.Dorms are 175 rand each per night .
Please fill in form below and send back so we may take payment and confirm tour.
Kruger Flexi Tours
Day Tour Information:
Kruger Day tour:1650 rand
· Depart 05:00 in our open safari vehicle from anywhere in Nelspruit
· Enter Kruger National Park around 6:00
· We begin a leisurely game drive hoping to spot all of the 140 mammals, including the big five, stretching and preparing for the new day.
· For a well-deserved lunch break we stop at a Kruger picnic spot to enjoy a delicious yet simple packed lunch.
· After lunch we take on another game drive while heading to the exit, ending our perfect day with another game drive as we head to the exit, making our way back to Nelspruit in the late afternoon.
Blyde river tour: 1650 rand
Departing from Nelspruit, pickups can be arranged in surrounding areas, around 7:00 am, depending on amount of pic ups departure can be earlier.
During this tour we visit the Small Drakensberg range viewing God’s window, Lisbon falls, Lone Creek Falls,MacMac Falls,Bourke’s Luck potholes as well as the Blyde river canyon.
During this busy day we stop at Harrie’s pancakes for a delicious and very needed lunch, we then continue with the tour, making our way back home, in Nelspruit.