I’d like to see a response to this complaint that doesn’t say “thanks for the feedback, we will address the issue” my experience has already been ruined. I emailed you, no response.
Horrible service and customer service. the tasting was extremely disappointing.
I thought it was a nice idea to meet family and show my boyfriend who is Spanish the winery of my favorite wine in South Africa. I wish we went somewhere else.
1. Our waitress just told us the names of the wines and what grapes they are. No tasting notes mentioned at all. She didn’t seem very sure of what she was talking about either.
2. I requested alternatives to salmon and aubergine in advance before our booking, when I asked the waitress about it she had to go ask. They didn’t prepare any alternatives and the only alternative to the salmon they had was aubergine.. yum.
3. The table wasn’t set with cutlery, side plates or napkins (as we saw the other guests had), we had to ask for this. We only received napkins. No side plates, no cutlery. Not very sophisticated or pleasant to be eating the slippery and oily aubergine with your hands.
4. We sat in the sun, no one offered to open an umbrella or move us…even after we asked for the umbrella.
5. When it came to payment, the waitress wasn’t informed that we paid for the tasting, she had to go check with the front desk.
6. Service was horrible, we waited for things that we shouldn’t have even had to have asked for.