I was on a road trip with three others. We got two rooms for a night. The room I got had a serious mold problem, the very strong smell permeated the room. The owner's solution was to place a crummy box fan in the room. Sheets were old and covered with stains. The light switch was broken off, as well as the controls on the front of the television. THE DEADBOLT HAD BEEN BROKEN OFF and the remaining hole was STUFFED WITH TOILET PAPER to avoid drafts from the outside. My travel partners learned by communicating with other tenants that this motel was primarily occupied by squatters. All light fixtures were broken. I could go on and on. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.
Eier eller administrerer du dette stedet? Gjør krav på oppføringen din gratis for å svare på anmeldelser, oppdatere profilen din og mye mer.Gjør krav på oppføringen din